Tee Times Information
Follow the link to go directly to the booking website HERE.
Call 860-889-6973 for reservationsNorwich Golf Course is open to the public. Reservations from the public may be made up to 5 days in advance by calling 860-889-6973. The pro shop opens at approximately 7:00 am weekdays and 6:00 am weekends and closes in the evening at 6:00 pm. (exact times will depend on weather, time of year, and amount of business). Tee times may be made according to the following schedule:
- Monday call 860-889-6973 anytime Wednesday
- Tuesday call 860-889-6973 anytime Thursday
- Wednesday call 860-889-6973 anytime Friday
- Thursday call 860-889-6973 anytime Saturday
- Friday call 860-889-6973 anytime Sunday
- Saturday call 860-889-6973 Monday after 3 pm
- Sunday call 860-889-6973 anytime Tuesday
- The first tee time available Monday thru Friday is 7 am.
- The first tee time available on Saturday & Sunday & Holidays is 6 am.
- No play is permitted before these designated starting times.
- No starting on #10 allowed.
- Note: Members are allowed to make tee times 7 days in advance. Members may fill out weekend tee time request forms available in the Golf Shop on Saturday & Sunday mornings. The deadline for making tee time requests will be Sunday at 3 PM. The requests will be gathered on Monday morning and the tee times will be selected for the following weekend. It is recommended to make your tee time request early to ensure your request form is in before the deadline. Rules for selection will be determined by the membership. Members playing with other members will have preference over members playing with 3 guests. Two members playing with two guests shall have equal status to all member groups. Members may call any time after the weekend drawings have been completed and request open tee times (upon identifying themselves as a member). Remaining tee times will be open to the public according to the table above.
- Note: The Norwich Golf Course Authority reserves the right to schedule tournaments, competitions, events, and outings at various times throughout the year during which the use of the course may be limited to participants or otherwise restricted and for which additional fees are charged. The Authority further reserves the right at all times to close the course or otherwise restrict the use of the course or portions of it for maintenance and upkeep or when in its judgment conditions require this.