Note: Norwich Golf Course is a public golf course operated by the City of Norwich and located on the border of Norwich and Montville. “Resident” rates apply to permanent residents of the towns of Norwich and Montville (including the villages of Oakdale, Uncasville, Taftville, and Yantic). A driver’s license is required for proof of residency (or student ID for youth under the age to drive).
|Greens Fees for 18 Holes||Weekday/Friday||Weekend/Holiday|
|Resident Walking||$39 / $45||$46|
|Resident w/cart*||$61 / $67||$68|
|Twilight Walking after 4:00 pm||$25||$25|
|Twilight after 4:00 pm w/cart*||$39||$39|
|Nonresident Walking||$49 / $50||$52|
|Nonresident w/cart*||$71 / $72||$74|
|Norwich Special & $5 Food Voucher Monday thru Thursday||$55.00|
|9 Hole Play|
|Monday Through Friday||$25 Walking||$39 w/cart*|
|Weekends & Holidays||$25 Walking||$39 w/cart*|
- *Rates for carts are per person. If two people share a cart each person pays the applicable rate.
- The Twilight rate (after 4:00 pm) is for as many holes as you can play before dusk.
- All riding carts must be returned according to the time posted in the Golf Shop at the front counter.
- The Golf Shop and Starter at tee #1 may pair groups and singles together to make foursomes.
- Our friendly players assistant staff will help you with any problems you may encounter on the course.
- The pace of play at the Norwich Golf Course for 18 holes is 4 – 4:30 hrs. Pace of play is enforced.
- Please play ready golf and be ready to play when it is your turn.
- The NGC Management reserves the right to offer “Specials” at their discretion at times other than those listed above.